4/30/09

We are back!!!

I have decided to start updating the blog again. I have been putting pictures on facebook but I can't tell the stories that go along with the pictures when I do that.

Brodie and I have traveled to Florida with my Grandmother and Great Aunt Maggie to visit my family. My little sister Carly is graduating from college so we decide to rent a beach house and make a big vacation out of it. Yes, my family does live here but we still rented a beach house. They live in town and we wanted to stay on the beach. We are across the street from the ocean and back up to a bay. Chad stayed back at home so that he could take his finals for school. We miss him very much.

We have been here for a little over 24 hours now but we have done a lot in this short time. We will be here for a week so look for more fun pictures and stories to come.


Brodie and his cousins

Cousin Megan

Aunt Carly taught him how to play hopscotch

Watching Sesame Street while we cooked dinner

Playing on the balcony

Mimi checking her email (notice the water view behind her. It is a wall of sliding glass doors)

Even frog is getting his beach attire ready!

Brodie had to nap a little...we have been busy

Time for a sandwich...he need energy to keep going at this pace

Our view of the ocean across the street

Our view of the bay from the back balcony

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Oh...it looks like you guys are having such a great time! I will keep checking your blog for more updates. Drew and I recently decided to get back into the blogging game too. Check our blog soon too. We love and miss you!\